Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) has been set up as a Registered Scientific Society in March 1990 under Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology as a unique concept for development of viable technologies in the area of materials mainly for electronics. C-MET is operating with 3 laboratories located at Pune (Head Quarters), Hyderabad and Thrissur with specialized research mandate at each place.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – THREE
- Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical for first 2 years.
- Rs.28,000/- + 30% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical for 3rd and 4th year
- M.Sc. (Physics / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemistry / Material Science) with NET qualification OR
- M. Tech. (Electronics / Instrumentation / Materials Science / Metallurgy). OR
- B.E. / B.Tech. (Electronics / Instrumentation / Metallurgy) with GATE qualification
In case of non availability of NET / GATE qualified candidates, Junior Research Fellow position will be converted as Project Staff
Job Title – Project Staff
- Rs.16,000/- + 30% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical for first 2 years.
- Rs.18,000/- + 30% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical for 3rd and 4th year.
- First Class M.Sc. (Physics / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemistry / Material Science). OR
- First Class M. Tech. (Electronics / Instrumentation / Materials Science / Metallurgy). OR
- First Class B.E. / B.Tech. (Electronics / Instrumentation / Metallurgy)
Age Limit –
Junior Research Fellow / Project Staff: Not exceeding 28 years (Age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Govt. rules) as on the closing date of Advt.
How to Apply:
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Application form can be downloaded from http:// www.cmet.gov.in.
- Duly filled-in application with all enclosures Viz., copies of certificates, w.r.t. educational qualification, date of birth, research experience, caste etc., must be sent to “Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051” through speed post only.
- The last date of receipt of application at C-MET is 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News. Applications received after due date for whatsoever reasons, shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Write in bold letters ‘APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF RA / JRF / PS’ on TOP of the envelope.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘NOC’ at the time of interview if called for the same.
- Short-listed candidates shall be called for interview. Information will be sent to the candidates. No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of age, educational qualification, research experience, caste and no objection (where applicable), along with supporting documents at the time of interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET.
- It may be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer any right of absorption in C-MET.
Application Deadline – 30th October 2016