The University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in Nadia district of West Bengal, India. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Development of some new Recyclable Chiral Catalysts : Applications, Kinetics and Mechanistic studies”
Principal Investigator – Dr. Sk. Manirul Islam
Age Limit – Age limit and salary as per DST rules
- JRF – M.Sc. in Chemistry (any specialization) with NET /GATE;
- Project Fellow – M.Sc. in Chemistry having at least 55% marks. Non NET candidates
may also apply.
- SRF – M.Sc, in Chemistry with two years research experience as evidence by research
publication in standard reputed journals
How to Apply:
Application furnishing bio-data in plain paper along with the attested copies of marksheets, testimonials should reach to Dr. S. M. Islam within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. Candidates can apply via e-mail also.
- Dr. Sk.Manirul Islam
- Department of Chemistry
- University of Kalyani, Kalyani 741235, WB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9231572961
Application Deadline – 14th October 2016