Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd hiring for PD – Lab Opportunity
Zydus Cadila is one of India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The group’s state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim and the R &D Centres are spread across Ahmedabad, Baroda and Mumbai (Thane)
Job Title: Process Development (PD) – Lab Opportunity
Research and Development :
- Monitors the progress of various laboratory experiments.
- Study & Conducted laboratory experiments & trials to modify processes.
- Contacts QC dept. to solicit support & follow up for getting sample analysis of laboratory experiments conducted.
- Generate Lab experiment data in lab note book.
- Prepare Lab experiment data and review with Executive.
Inter Department co-ordination :
- Take part in Meets with Production team to understand the process problems they face and to brief them on the progress on earlier process related issues.
- Contacts QC Dept. to solicit support & follow up for getting sample analysis of laboratory experiments conducted.
- Take part to prepare reports on use tests & performance trials and coordinate with production department.
Documentation / GLP :
- Prepare reports on use tests & performance trials.
- Take part to Prepare monthly report of activities undertaken, progress & issues and action plan.
Cost reduction :
- Conducted laboratory experiments & trials to modify processes develop shorter processes to reduce present cost.
- Generate lab experiment data in lab note book & discuss observation with Executive /Group leader
Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry
Experience: 3 to 8 Years in pharmaceuticals (API) organisation and have sound knowledge of Process Development functions.
Location: Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd (API) at Ankleshwar
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send cv at firstname.lastname@example.org (Ketan Patel, HR-Officer)