Govt Job : Walk-in Interview for the post of Technical Expert (Training & Awareness) @ Disaster Management Institute, Bhopal
DISASTER MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
An ISO 17020:2012 Accredited Institute (Home Department, Govt. of M.P.)
Paryavaran Parisar, E-5 Sector, Post Box No. 563 Arera Colony.
Advt. No.: /Estb./DMI/2015
Disaster Management Institute, Bhopal is one of the reputed Institutes of the nation for training, awareness, consultancy, certification, policy advocacy in the area of disaster management. Institute has worked across the country for public sectors industries (PSUs), Reserve Bank of India, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Petroleum and National Gas Regulatory Board, Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Ministry of Home Affairs, Central Pollution Control Board and for the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA).
Applications are invited for engagement on contract for the posts of Technical Expert (Training & Awareness)
Post Title: Technical Expert (Training & Awareness)
No. of Post: 01
Job Profile: Conduct and coordination of training / Awareness programmes on disaster management to various officers of state /district level government departments at state and divisional/ district/ tehsil level headquarter of MP State
Essential Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E. in Chemical/ Post Graduate in Chemistry
- Working experience in the field of environment / disaster management / training / coordination with proficiency in Computer Applications with high morality & Character.
- Knowledge of Hindi and English language is must.
Monthly fixed emoluments: Rs. 30,000/-
- Candidates must bring filled in prescribed proforma (typed) along with their all original certificates as well as one set of self attested photocopies.
- No Candidates will be allowed to appear in the interview if they report after 11:30 A.M.
- No TA / DA shall be payable for walk-in-interview.
- Institute has right to cancel interview or change the date of interview without assigning any reason.
- Institute has right not to fill the posts without assigning th reason.
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 16th September, 2016
Venue: Disaster Management Institute, Bhopal