Govt Job : 25 Openings for Drug Inspector Posts @ UPPSC | Salary upto Rs. 39,000/- pm
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications to recruit on vacant posts of Drug Inspector. Online applications against these jobs can be submitted on or before 09 September 2016.
25 (Twenty Five) posts Drug Inspector Deptt. No. Number of vacancies and reservation are as below.
Total Vacancies: 25
Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade pay 4600/- and others allowances as per Govt. Rules, Gazetted/ Temporary and 2 years of probation period.
A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Drugs Inspector must possess the following qualifications:-
- Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or equivalent from a recognized University;
- (a) Eighteen Month’s Experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule ‘C’ to the Drug and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, Or (b) Eighteen Month’s Experience in testing of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule ‘C’ to the Drug and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, in a laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority, or (c) Three year’s experience in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule ‘C’ to the Drug and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 during the tenure of their services as Drug Inspector of any State Government or Central Government.
- Other things being equal, such candidates shall be given preferences in the matter of direct recruitment- (1) Who has served in the territorial army for minimum period of two years. or (2) Who has obtained a “B” certificate of National cadet corps. 21 to 40 years (upper age limit for reserved category candidates shall be relaxable as per rules). Candidates must ensure that they have all certificates of their claim about age, Essential Qualification, experience certificate issued by authorised officer, no objection certificate (If in Govt. service.) and prescribed certificate for reservation and U.P. Domicile certificate from father side for the woman candidates at the time of applying the application form
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The maximum agelimit shall be relaxable by years for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and employees of U.P. Govt.. In case of exservicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01-2011.
- After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
- In case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
- The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview. 10. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
- Till the last date and time of the submission of the online application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
- With regard to claims made in the ‘On-line Application’, the candidate shall submit the following original certificate/ certificates in the prescribed format, when asked for by the Commission. If the certificates are not submitted in time, the candidature shall be treated cancelled.
- The change of address intimation may be sent immediately to the Commission. In order to make any correspondence with the Commission, it is essential to mention the name of the post applied for, advertisement number, Deptt. No., date of birth and registration number. 18. In case the candidates face any problem in the “Online Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- Candidates are required to complete essential qualification till the last date of receipt of On-line application. Appendix-1: The procedure relating to upload photo & signature. At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully.
How to Apply:
The On-line application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:-
On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- First Stage:-
On clicking “Apply” Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction/modification is required, click on ‘Click here to modify’ and ensure the required corrections/modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit Application’ consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by Clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Second Stage:-
After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of ‘Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed alongwith detail of fee deposition, the print oof which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Third stage :-
On completion of the procedure of second stage click on “Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)” as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the . After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the button, the On-Line application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.
The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Application Fee :
In the ON-LINE Application process after completing the procedure of first stage, category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee for difference categories is as under:-
- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-
Last Date for the Receipt of Application fee in the bank : 06 September, 2016
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications : 09 September, 2016