Emcure invites applications for the post of Officer/Execuitive for QA- Calibration
Job Title : Officer/Executive
Job Description :
- Ensuring sampling and testing of RM, IP, FP, stability samples and functioning of QC GLP.
- Ensuring maintenance of Primary standards, working standards, reference standards, calibration standards and records of the same.
- Ensuring calibration of the instruments/Equipments
- Ensuring qualifications of instruments and their 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
- Training of subordinates regarding GLP and SOP’s.
- Checking and review of QC SOP’s, specifications, MOA, protocols & worksheets
- Ensuring analytical method transfer as per the protocol.
- Analytical support for activities like validations/qualifications including cleaning validation and verification.
- Monitoring change controls, deviations, CAPA, laboratory investigation, deviation / 005 / atypical result, laboratory events etc. And Escalation for FAR if required.
- Ensuring Good Laboratory Practices is followed in the Quality Control Laboratory.
Special Requirements: Exposure to regulatory audits like USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, TGA in a Sterile environment is a must
Eligiblity : Msc (Chemistry) / B.Pharm
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Location : Hinjewadi, Pune
CTC: 2 – 5 Lakhs Per Annum
Reporting Manager : Manager QA
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org