Walk-in for the post of Quality Control – Food Analysis Position @ TUV SUD South Asia
TÜV SÜD South Asia is a wholly owned subsidiary of TÜV SÜD Group, the largest technical inspectorate in Germany. Ever since the inception of our company in January 1995, we have established ourselves as a leading Quality Certification, inspection and testing company in India. We have a well spread out network in India, with headquarters in Mumbai, 30 offices in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh to serve our clientele base of over 6000 clients. In 2010, the turnover of the South Asia operations amounted to INR 864.17 Million.
Walk-in Interview from 26th August to 9th September from 11 AM
Position Title: Quality Control – Food Analysis
- Independently conduct routine analysis for food products.
- Analysis on Food Samples. (Heavy Metal , Antibiotics , pesticides etc….)
- Performing elemental analysis in food & allied items, analysis as per labeling as per different national & international specifications & guidelines.
- Have worked on analytical instruments like GC & HPLC or AAS & ICP -OES
- Familiar with ISO 17025 , BIS, EIC , FSSAI & other food regulatory requirements.
Qualifications: MSc- Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry
Experience: 1 – 2 years exp in any food testing lab. Fresher can also come for the interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can attend Walk-in Interview from 26th August to 9th September from 11 AM
Pls walk-in with your updated resume on working hours between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on Monday to Friday
TUV SUD South Asia Pvt. Ltd.
No.-A.151,2nd C Main ,2nd Stage,
Peenya Industrial Estate,
Bangalore – 560 058,