Openings for the post of Vapor Synthesis – Research Scientist @ Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Job Title: Vapor Synthesis – Research Scientist
- Preparation and modification of heterogeneous catalysts for vapour and liquid phase synthesis.
- Synthesis of heterocyclic compounds in vapor phase using heterogeneous catalyst.
- Interpretation by characterization of catalyst samples using different tools and technique viz XRD, TG, DSC, SEM, Malvern particle size analyser, BET surface area & pore volume analyser, TPD, TPR, etc.
- Screening of in house developed heterogeneous catalyst samples, by carrying out performance evaluation in lab fixed bed and fluidised bed reactor.
- Isolation and purification of product by simple and atmospheric / vacuum fractional distillation at lab/ pilot scale.
- Literature search and its summarization on assigned R&D projects.
- Process route selection based on literature summary and its feasibility study.
- Carry out experiments applying DOE and complete it in the given timelines.
- Preparation of project report after completion of lab/pilot study.
- Plant / business support work as per need.
Qualifications: Bsc/Msc Organic Chemistry, PHD Chemistry, M.Phil. Chemical/Chemistry
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
No. of Openings: Two
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.