Walk-in for the post of Assistant Professor @ Dibrugarh University | Salary Rs. 25,000/- pm
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University of India was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating University with limited residential facilities. The University is situated at Rajabheta, five kilometres to the south of the premier town of Dibrugarh in the northeast India. Dibrugarh, which is one of the commercial and industrial hubs of the northeastern region, also occupies a unique place in the field of Art, Literature and Culture. Dibrugarh district known internationally as a rich tea producing district is also known for its rich reserve of minerals like coal, oil and natural gas.
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 16th August 2016 at 3.00 PM for the following post on contract basis in the Department of Chemistry, D.U.
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Posts: One
Specialization: Inorganic Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialization as mentioned above with at least 55% marks.
- NET/SLET/Ph.D. will be preferred
Salary (Consolidated): Rs 25,000/- PM [for those who have NET/SLET/Ph.D] and Rs. 20,000/- PM [for those without NET/SLET/Ph.D]
Contract Duration: As per rule of the University.
- Candidates are required to submit their CV by email to HOD Chemistry (Email ID: email@example.com) on or before 13th August 2016.
- No separate call letter will be issued
- Candidates should bring original documents for verification.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to submit their CV by email to HOD Chemistry (Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: 16th August 2016
Time: 3.00 PM
Venue: Department of Chemistry, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
Application Deadline: 13th August 2016