National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Job Title – Research Assistant (Project Assistant)
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – Do Uterine Fibroids Alter the Endometrial Receptivity
Duration – Three years
Age Limit – Upto 28 years
Consolidated Salary – Rs.8,000/- p.m.
- Essential – First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Any other Biological Sciences
- Desirable – Experience in protein and nucleic acid related techniques
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
- Date of Interview – 19th July 2016
- Time of Interview – Between 09:00 hrs. and 11:00 hrs.
- Venue of Interview – National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
- View Original Notification