HLL Lifecare Limited, India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, with seven manufacturing units and Marketing offices throughout the country.
Retail Business Division of HLL is setting up Pharmacy Outlets in Hyderabad and other parts of Telangana for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven candidates for the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Interested candidates may walk-in for selection to the following positions. Selection will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test. All the candidates need to appear for a written test. Duration for the written test is 45 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
Date : 21.05.2016
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 12 Noon.
Hotel Central Park, No. 3-5-863, Near Old MLA Quarters, Hyderguda, Hyderabad, 500029.
1. Position: Pharmacist/ ASST.PHARMACIST
Qualification: D.Pharm / B.Pharm
2. Position: Pharmacy Assistant
Qualification: Any degree with 1 year experience in Pharma retail business
3. Position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Qualification: Any degree with 1 year experience in Sales/ Marketing of Pharma/FMCG/ surgical/ diagnostics products.
NOTE: The above designations may vary according, based on the experience and qualification of the selected candidates. Candidates applying for the post of Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacist should preferably have registration with Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council / Telangana Pharmacy Council.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.04.2016.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection between 10.00 AM to 12.00 NOON.
(Candidates who register upto 12 Noon only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets, Registration Certificate and other relevant certificates for verification)
Written Test (objective type) : 12.15 PM – 01:00 PM
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the details may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.