Advertisement for the recruitment of Project Staff of DST-SERB project in Chemistry
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment of one project staff for a period of 3 (three) years under approved DST-SERB project entitled “Synthesis and Decoration of Drug-like Molecules using Transition Metal-Catalyzed C(sp²)–H/C(sp³)–H Bond Activation Approach”, Project duration of 3 (three) years.
Post: Project staff
No.of post: 01
Qualification: Essential : M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Institute/ University. Qualified in CSIR NET or GATE exam Preferred Specialisation: M.Sc in Organic Chemistry Preference will be given to candidates having short term project experience.
Duration: For the period of 3 years (the candidate is expected to register for Ph.D)
Consolidated Salary (per month):Rs. 25,000/- + HRA
Terms & conditions:
1) Applications must be sent in the prescribed format by hand/speed post/registered post to “The Principal Investigator (Dr. C. C. Malakar), DST-SERB project, Department of Basic Science (Chemistry), National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal-795004”. On the envelope please inscribe “Application for the post of project staff in Chemistry, NIT Manipur”. Last date and time of submission of application is 4 pm of 25th May 2016. Duly signed Application should be submitted only in the prescribed format. However candidates may send an advance copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
2) All the original certificates, mark sheets, etc. shall be shown at the time of interview and the photocopies of those shall be submitted with the application duly attested by the candidate himself/herself.
3) Mere fulfilment of the required qualifications and experience, does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted/called for interview. The Principal Investigator of the project reserves the right to fill or not fill the position.
4) A screening committee shall shortlist the eligible and most qualified candidates to be called for interview from amongst the applicants, based on specialization and availability of candidates and requirements as per the project. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the remaining candidates in this regard.
5) The name of the shortlisted candidates and the schedule for the interview will be made available at the Institute’s website.
6) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7) The post ceases to exist along with the termination of the project.
8) Candidates in Govt. /Semi Govt. service are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, failing which they may not be considered forinterview.
9) Applications not in prescribed format will not be entertained. Self-attested copies of the following documents must be attached:
a) Passport size photograph – 2 nos. ( to be stapled on top of the front page)
b) Degree Certificates
c) Marks/Grades cards of all levels starting from HSLC
d) HSLC & HSSLC certificate
e) Experience Certificate