- To collect samples and to carry out all tests and to issue test reports as per documented procedures.
- Adherence to Good Laboratory Practice
- Corrective and preventive actions as and where applicable.
- Method transfer activities from RND
- Maintenance and Calibration of Measuring and Testing Equipment belonging to the Quality Control Laboratory in coordination with Maintenance Department.
- Generation and maintenance of Quality records.
- Preparation and adherence to Product Specifications .
- Analysis of validation samples.
- Analysis of In process, raw-materials, finished product and stability samples documentation of the same.
- Preparation of Cleaning validation/ Process validation protocols and report.
- Preparation and Review of Analytical method validation documents.
- Preparation and Review of Analytical reports.
- Preparation of Laboratory reagents and periodic check of the same.
- Regulatory related activities.
- Experience in Handling of all analytical instruments like HPLC/GC/AAS/KF /PSD/Polarimeter
- To carry out analysis, calibration and qualifications pertaining to instruments.
- Laboratory / working Standard qualification and issuance of CoA
- Handling of Laboratory incidents and investigations.
- Exposure to respective Chromatographic data systems (Chemstation Open lab and Empower)
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Education:UG -Any Graduate, Graduation Not Required
PG – M.Sc – Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required