inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world. Like you, we are committed to enriching the lives of patients, families, and communities by helping to expedite the quality delivery of our clients’ therapies to market
- The position is responsible for providing country level expertise and compiling and filing regulatory CTA submissions for client projects.
- Compile and submit INDs/CTAs and NDAs/MAAs
- Conduct Quality Control reviews of regulatory documents, such as Investigators’ Brochure
- Remain current with changing regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a life science
- Three years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, CoreDossier, Documentum or equivalent
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- Good liaising skills within DCGI.
- Good Communication skill
Needs to be scalable gradually to responsible positions within the team.
- Additional Information:
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job ID: 12708
Industry Type: Pharma
Last Date: 06th June, 2016