It is proposed to engage the services of Senior Consultant (Scientific Writer) purely on contractual basis initially for a period of six months extendable subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Council as per details given below
Post: Senior Consultant (Scientific Writer)
1. Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda / Medicine / Botany / Chemistry/ Pharmacology / Journalism with proven ability in the form of publication in any reputed Journals/Books etc.
2. Person should possess good communication skill both in English and in Hindi.
3. Having proven experience in scientific data editing atleast for 03 years.
Age limit- Below 65 years as on date of Walk- ln-Interview.
Remuneration: Rs.43, 500/- for Medical Stream; Rs. 38,000/- for Non Medical Stream.
Date & time of the Test: 29.04.2016 at 10:30 A.M.
Interested candidates fulfilling the essential qualification and age limit should apply in the prescribed proforma alongwith self attested copy of Certificate in support of age and essential qualification and two passport size recent photographs. The candidates are required to appear for Interview at the Auditorium of the Council. The candidates who are called for interview will be required to carry their original testimonials for verification. The candidates are required to report at 9:30 am and beyond that no candidate will be allowed for interview.
1. The engagement would be purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project work and no claim for continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN AYURVEDIC SCIENCES
Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India
Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Evam Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan
61-65, Institutional Area. Opp ‘D’ Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058